Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities
In June 2017, transportation professionals will gather in Juneau, Alaska for the 2017 Western Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (WASHTO) Annual Meeting.
WASHTO 2017 ALASKA will be attended by State Department of Transportation CEOs, Chief Engineers, and executive leadership from the 18 westernmost states in the country, as well as executives from the US Department of Transportation and Federal Highways Administration. Other notable attendees are national transportation leaders from the private sector and academia.
Approximately 400 attendees will be on hand to experience WASHTO 2017 ALASKA, which will feature informative breakout sessions, technical tours and information covering all areas of interest in highway transportation.
Take advantage of this opportunity to have a presence during WASHTO 2017 ALASKA!
- Exhibitor Booth - $2,500 SOLD
- Additional Exhibitor Attendee Registration - $400
- Booth Electricity - $50
- Diamond (limited availability) - $20,000
- Gold - $15,000
- Copper - $10,000
- Quartz - $5,000
- Registration Bag (1 available) - $7,000 SOLD
- Name tag (1 available) - $7,000 SOLD
- Hotel Key Card (1 available) - $5,000 SOLD
- Business Center (1 available) - $3,000 SOLD
- Breakfast or Lunch – $3,000
- Breaks (1 available) – $1,500
- Sunday Halibut Fishing Contest - $1,500/boat SOLD
- Guest Program (8 available) - $1,000
- Sunday or Monday Dinner – Contact us!
- Tech Tours, Keynote Speakers, and other opportunities available!