WASHTO 2017 ALASKA
extremely cool transportation
JUNE 25 - 28, 2017 / JUNEAU, ALASKA
Transportation professionals will gather in Juneau, Alaska for the 2017 Western Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (WASHTO) Annual Meeting held June 25-28, 2017.
WASHTO 2017 ALASKA will be attended by State Department of Transportation CEOs, Chief Engineers, and executive leadership from the 18 westernmost states in the country, as well as executives from the US Department of Transportation and Federal Highways Administration. Other notable attendees are national transportation leaders from the private sector and academia.
Before you begin the registration process, please review the agenda so you can choose your breakouts, a technical tour, activities and events during registration. You will also be asked for your incoming airline information, which is helpful for planning airport arrivals.
- CEO & CEO Designee - $550 before May 5, $650 after May 5
- General Attendee - $550 before May 5, $650 after May 5
- Speaker / Presenter - $550 before May 5, $650 after May 5
- Spouse / Guest - $275 before May 5, $325 after May 5
- Child (18 and under) - $125 before May 5, $150 after May 5
- One Day Registration - $250 before May 5, $300 after May 5
- Sunday Halibut Fishing Contest - $100 before May 5, $125 after May 5
Refunds for attendee registrations will only be issued if requested in writing on or before May 25, 2017. No refunds will be given after this date. Send refund requests to Teresa at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, there will be a 15% processing fee deducted from the original registration fee refunded. No refunds will be issued to those who register but do not attend. Substitution for those registered but unable to attend are accepted and encouraged. Sponsorships and exhibit booth spaces will not be refunded.